A Place For Book Lovers
- The Inner Harbor from Bastien Square
- Over-stuffed mascot from Rocky Mtn Chocolate Factory
- Rocky Mtn Chocolate Factory
Chocolate and almost anything else covered apples. You can almost convince yourself they’re health food since they’re apples!
Busker on Government St. He makes better music with the tin can and briefcase than most of us can with proper instruments.
A cafe in Bastien Square overlooking the inner Harbor. Often times there is music playing from the square on summer evenings. It’s a perfect place to while away some time with dinner and a glass of wine – or two, maybe three.
- Sidewalk Art. The artist showed Maxine how in certain lights there was a 3D effect/
Thanks to a strong historic society much of Victoria’s unique charm remains intact
- Started by Alice and Jim Munro in the 60′s (yes – that Alice) it has recently been given to the bookstore employees and Jim Munro has retired.